Anti-cut level 4 waterproof pink and white 400D woven UHMWPE fabric
♦Part No.: UMT-1208-2
♦Composition: UHMWPE/Polyester/Fiber Glass
♦Cut resistance: EN388:2016 level 4
UMT-1208-2 is an ultra-high performance cut resistant fabric, made from an innovative combination of ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) and polyester weaved by special high-density knitting machines.
UHMWPE Fabric Applications
UHMWPE included fabrics are have countless potential applications:
- Slash resistant clothing for frontline professionals working in hostile environments such as prisons, correctional facilities, homeland security and policing, effectively preventing lacerations, subsequent rapid blood loss and death.
- Cut resistant clothing for workers in the flat glass, sheet metal, recycling and automotive industries
- Bite resistant clothing for professionals working with vulnerable children, young people and adults with challenging behavior such as biting or scratching. Even if this fabric cannot stop the sometimes severe bruising following a human bite, it will eliminate the risk of potentially severe infections following skin penetration.
- Stab resistant and tear resistant clothing for fencing athletes, divers, skiers, motorcyclists and hunters to avoid injury during their sports or activities.
- Most recently such cut resistant fabrics are being used to create cut resistant seating within public transport, cut resistant back packs or cases for travelers, and protective clothing for animals.
Many other tests around the world are currently conducted to establish additional applications.
Recommend Applications (UMT-1208-2)
- Anti-theft backpacks
- Traveler’s cases
- Worker’s protective clothing
- Protective shoe’s upper
Protection Levels (UMT-1208-2)
- EN388:2016 Cut Resistance Level 4